Friday, April 12, 2013

I want people to look at me and say "God is real!"


The prophets of Baal put on an impressive display. But in the end, nothing happened. (1 Kings 18)

Elijah did the opposite, and God showed up. The people didnt look at Elijah and say, "Wow, what a powerful guy", they said "Your Lord really is God!"

I want people to look at me and say "God is real!"

Not, "Your religion seems to make you happy" or "that's nice that you have God to help you out", but "God is real!"

I want there to be no other explanation for my life.

I'm a long way from that being the case right now, but I want it to be, no matter what that means, no matter what it costs.

I'm might be afraid and shy and tired and lacking any real knowledge of how to go about this, but I want this. For me. For you. For the Church.

I want people to look at us and say "God is real! How can I know Him too?"

Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment